It might be quite intimidating to hear about how others try one thing or the other to detoxify their body. You might as well be aware of the bills that some people have incurred on detoxification. Some have even spent weeks in detoxifying camps where they have their diets under strict supervision. Likewise, you may know people who have used purgatives and have felt seriously ill or otherwise have had to spend most of their time on detoxification.
A lot of people cannot just go out to do serious detoxification. If you wish to combine your normal life with detoxification, you may find the following methods useful.
- Raw Vegetables and Fruits
This method of detoxification allows you to take only fresh vegetables and fruits for two to three days and consume water only, diluted fruit juice, and herbal teas. All that you consume in this method must be organic. The aim of this principle is to reduce considerably the amount of toxins that are being pumped into the system and at the same time flush them from the body.
Many promoters of detoxification believe that meditation is a tool for cleansing both mind and body. One can conclude that meditation truly helps cleanse the system because it does calm the body and aid focus. Some people practicing meditation make use of visualization and channeling of energy to remove toxins that are present in their body. This method can effortlessly be worked into your plan by daily therapy or just some times in a week. Also Read:
- Smoothie Detox
This can be an absorbing, creative detox; provided all ingredients are fresh and organic, and are fruits and vegetables, you are free to mix all kinds of smoothies for your day-to-day meals. Smoothies that can be used include broccoli, unpeeled apples, spinach, berry, pears, citrus fruits, peaches, kale, etc.
Another advantage this method has is that any supplements you want to take can be added, such as fiber or probiotics, to the smoothie constituents before they are mixed in the blending machine.
- Overall Lifestyle
To replace temporary detoxifying diet, you can make a decision to detoxify your body continually and keep it that way.
The following are some ways you can make that happen:
- Take organic, whole, fresh foods instead of grown, processed, or prepackaged foods.
- Engage in regular exercise. This keeps your body active and induces sweating—an excellent form of detox your body naturally uses.
- When cleaning your home use toxin-free cleaners that are natural.
- Make use of shampoos, soaps, deodorants, and other styling products which are natural and toxin-free.
- Consume meat few times a week, and make do of grass-fed, organic and free-range meats.
- Avoid milk products and eat only natural products.
- Lessen the consumption of refined sugar and if sweetener is required, use unfiltered, raw, honey, calorie-fee herb stevia or maple syrup.
- Drink enough water.
Stated above are several ideas that will help you integrate detoxification into your life. By so doing, you’re increasing your lifespan.